Disable Adobe CS4 Activation Check
You can disable Adobe CS4 Activation Check by editing your windows “hosts” file.
For that- open C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts with notepad and paste the following at the end:
When you edit host file, if the UAC is enabled, you will get some error message depending on the editor. In that case, save the file in your desktop. Make sure that the host file have no extension. So if you are using notepad, when you save, change the file type from text to “All files option” and file name “hosts” with quotes.
You can paste it before of after the current text. Lines starting with the # symbol is comments.
Save it in desktop. and then Copy and paste the host file in “C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc”. You will get a message box asking to replace the file. Select the replace option.
PS: This is not for cracking your pirated Adobe CS4. Please buy original product, and if you don’t have that much money you can go for alternative tools like GIMP for Photoshop, Aptana for Dreamweaver etc.
Update: We bought licenced Adobe Photoshop CS4 & Dreamweaver CS4... Hurrayy!!!
61 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- Google announced “New Nexus 7” tablet
- Samsung announced 3 Tab 3 tablets
- VLC for iPhone and iPad is back to app store
- Summary of revised Indian Railway refund rules
- Google announced Balloon powered Internet access – Project Loon
- Yahoo will reset IDs inactive for over a year on July 15
- Download Windows 8 Pro for $39.99 (INR 1,999)
- Galaxy S III Mini Officially Announced
- iPhone 5 – Main Features
- Tech A Break 2012 Photos