Ubuntu linux in malayalam
I tried setting my display language and menu language to Malayalam in Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope. I played around it for some time but then i switched back to English interface. It was fun reading all those terms and all but I faced bit difficulty in the interface. Not all menu or text changed to Malayalam and come text was in Malayalam but English term.
Checkout these screenshoots. .
3 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- Google announced “New Nexus 7” tablet
- Samsung announced 3 Tab 3 tablets
- VLC for iPhone and iPad is back to app store
- Summary of revised Indian Railway refund rules
- Google announced Balloon powered Internet access – Project Loon
- Yahoo will reset IDs inactive for over a year on July 15
- Download Windows 8 Pro for $39.99 (INR 1,999)
- Galaxy S III Mini Officially Announced
- iPhone 5 – Main Features
- Tech A Break 2012 Photos