Chromium: Google Chrome for Mac and Linux
Chromium is an open-source project- for the Mac OS X/Linux versions of Chrome.
I tried Mac OS X version of Chromium. Download the zip file, unzip it and run Chromium.
The first site I tried is google.com. But got the error message “The webpage is not available”. So i thought it is not working and then after some time I tried my site and it loaded without any problem . Then I tried many other sites and all those loaded, probelm is only with google sites, Google, Gmail, orkut.. all showed “The webpage is not available” message.
Downloaded the linux version, want to try it after some time.
For detailed review check: http://news.cnet.com/8301-17939_109-10237981-2.html
Download Chromium from: http://build.chromium.org/buildbot/snapshots/
- Google announced “New Nexus 7” tablet
- Samsung announced 3 Tab 3 tablets
- VLC for iPhone and iPad is back to app store
- Summary of revised Indian Railway refund rules
- Google announced Balloon powered Internet access – Project Loon
- Yahoo will reset IDs inactive for over a year on July 15
- Download Windows 8 Pro for $39.99 (INR 1,999)
- Galaxy S III Mini Officially Announced
- iPhone 5 – Main Features
- Tech A Break 2012 Photos