Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 is released
It is based on the Gecko 1.9.1 rendering platform((Gecko is the second most-popular layout engine on the World Wide Web Written in C++,currently developed by Mozilla Corporation)). Firefox 3.5 offers many changes over the previous version, supporting new web technologies, performance improvements and user interface.
- Available in 70 languages.
- Improved tools for controlling your private data, including a Private Browsing Mode.
- The ability to provide Location Aware Browsing using web standards for geolocation.
- Support for native JSON, and web worker threads.
- Improvements to the Gecko layout engine, including speculative parsing for faster content rendering.
- Support for the HTML 5 audio and video elements.
- Supports HTML5 offline data storage for applications, and SVG transforms.
- The HTML 5 drag and drop API allows support for dragging and dropping items within and between web sites.
- Downloadable fonts support
- HTML 5 text API for canvas elements
Itz still beta and have many bugs. If you are ready to help them, download it and report the bugs :-).