Install VLC Media player on iPad/iPhone from Cydia
Default video player in iPhone, iPad and iPod can play only mp4 format but the VLC for iOS devices allows us to play most of the video formats. But it has been removed from the App Store after Apple received the official copyright infringement complain from VLC developers.
So, Now how I can install VLC on my iPad/iPhone/iPod?
VLC media player is now available in Cydia repository- rpetri.ch/repo. But you need to have a jailbroken iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to install it.
- Open Cydia application on your device
- Add http://rpetri.ch/repo as a source in Cydia
- Search for VLC and install it
1 Comment + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- Google announced “New Nexus 7” tablet
- Samsung announced 3 Tab 3 tablets
- VLC for iPhone and iPad is back to app store
- Summary of revised Indian Railway refund rules
- Google announced Balloon powered Internet access – Project Loon
- Yahoo will reset IDs inactive for over a year on July 15
- Download Windows 8 Pro for $39.99 (INR 1,999)
- Galaxy S III Mini Officially Announced
- iPhone 5 – Main Features
- Tech A Break 2012 Photos