Create a portable slideshow for your website, blog, Myspace, etc from your picasa web album
Create a portable slideshow for your website, blog, Myspace, etc from your picasa web album..
Using Picasa Web Albums you can create a Flash slideshow to embed in your blog or webpage. Each slideshow features built-in playback controls, size options, and the ability to display captions.
To create and embed a slideshow:
- Sign in to your Google Account for Picasa Web Albums at http://picasaweb.google.com using your Google Account username and password.
- Click the My Photos link and select the album you’d like to make a slideshow.
- Click the Embed Slideshow link. This creates a Flash slideshow from the album you’ve selected. When you update this album, your slideshow is automatically updated to show the latest photos.
- To embed the slideshow, copy and paste the HTML code that’s shown into your blog or webpage.
Here is a sample album (My cats)
4 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- Google announced “New Nexus 7” tablet
- Samsung announced 3 Tab 3 tablets
- VLC for iPhone and iPad is back to app store
- Summary of revised Indian Railway refund rules
- Google announced Balloon powered Internet access – Project Loon
- Yahoo will reset IDs inactive for over a year on July 15
- Download Windows 8 Pro for $39.99 (INR 1,999)
- Galaxy S III Mini Officially Announced
- iPhone 5 – Main Features
- Tech A Break 2012 Photos