The 4-year holiday called "engineering "
Things common to all engg college’s :
- The lecturers don’t teach. The students don’t study.The only guy who benefits is the one who owns the ‘dhaba’ next to the college.
- Rules are made to be broken.
- Promises are made to be broken.
- Deadlines are made to be extended…ALWAYS!
- The geek’s are the most pampered during the internal exams.
- The lab assistants are the most respected people ( i.e. during the lab exams).
- The watchmen are the people most bribed.
- The HOD is the person most respected (heights of sycophancy here).
- The principal is the person most abused and insulted (i.e. at the back).
- Dropping subjects is ‘cool’ (arre yaar..drop the idea of dropping subjects plzz).
- There is always a lecturer in the college who can’t speak proper ‘english’.
- Night-out is the second most important tool to ace the exams.
- The most important tool..the bhramastra..is the ‘chit’ in which the words can be understood only by the person who wrote them.
- The freshers are the most sought after..be it in the canteen ,the ‘free’ periods or for completing the records , assignments.
- The second-years are the ones with the ‘I am the don-of-the-college’ feeling.
- The third years are the ones with the ‘so-many-backlogs’ feeling and the poor souls get down to studying after bossing around in the college for so long. But the fun still continues.
- The fourth years have no connection with the college whatsoever…with no interest in ragging, pulling each other’s legs, the b’day parties, the b’day bumps et al which they enjoyed so much till now. All they want is a good placement and a ’1st-class’ tag attached to their memo.
- The first three years are spent in cursing the college, the people there, the system et al.
- But towards the end of the fourth year, people tend to feel nostalgic abt the pure unadulterated fun they have had for 4 years .Now the very system they disliked, the very canteen they cursed, the time that they spent there, the b’day bumps they suffered. All these seem like heaven to them.
2 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- Google announced “New Nexus 7” tablet
- Samsung announced 3 Tab 3 tablets
- VLC for iPhone and iPad is back to app store
- Summary of revised Indian Railway refund rules
- Google announced Balloon powered Internet access – Project Loon
- Yahoo will reset IDs inactive for over a year on July 15
- Download Windows 8 Pro for $39.99 (INR 1,999)
- Galaxy S III Mini Officially Announced
- iPhone 5 – Main Features
- Tech A Break 2012 Photos
android apple c and cpp download downloads Entertainment Film friendship Fun gadgets Games gmail google greetings india Internet ipad iphone java script linux love mac microsoft mobile News office Personal photos Programming review samsung Security software source code technology Tips & Tricks video videos virus web web development windows windows 7 worm yahoo