A Nice Article about Love
This was how I saw it: As long as you keep your hand caringly open and allow it to remain there, it will always be there. However, if you attempt to close your fingers round it and try to posses it, it will spill through the first cracks it finds.
This is the greatest mistake that people do when they meet love…they try to posses it, they demand, they expect… and just like the water spilling out of your hand, love will retrieve from you .
For love is meant to be free, you cannot change its nature. If there are people you love, allow them to be free beings.
Advise, but don’t order.
Ask, but never demand.
It might sound simple, but it is a lesson that may take a lifetime to truly practice. It is the secret to true love. To truly practice it, you must sincerely feel no expectations from those who you love, and yet an unconditional caring.”
Passing thought… Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take; but by the moments that take our breath away…..
4 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- Download Windows 8 Pro for $39.99 (INR 1,999)
- Galaxy S III Mini Officially Announced
- iPhone 5 – Main Features
- Tech A Break 2012 Photos
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Price Revealed
- Introducing Google Drive
- Google Account Activity gives you a monthly summary of your account activity across many Google products
- Apple released iOS 5.1
- You won’t be actually able to take 41MP photos using Nokia 808 PureView
- Apple Releases Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 Developer Preview