Import Orkut’s albums to Google+
Orkut users can easily export their albums to Google+ with this simple tool.
Note that in order to export your albums, you must have a Google+ account.
- Click http://www.orkut.com/AlbumsExport
- In the next screen, click each album you want to import or just click select all.
- Click Import selected.
- Wait for the export process to complete.
- You are done!
Note that by default all exported albums are set as private in Google+ and only visible to you. If you want to change that, go to your Google+ Profile.
- Google announced “New Nexus 7” tablet
- Samsung announced 3 Tab 3 tablets
- VLC for iPhone and iPad is back to app store
- Summary of revised Indian Railway refund rules
- Google announced Balloon powered Internet access – Project Loon
- Yahoo will reset IDs inactive for over a year on July 15
- Download Windows 8 Pro for $39.99 (INR 1,999)
- Galaxy S III Mini Officially Announced
- iPhone 5 – Main Features
- Tech A Break 2012 Photos