Bill Gates announced the new Microsoft Internet-based projects: Windows Live and Office Live. They are not the Internet version of Operating System and MS Office.Live is a set of Internet-based personal services, such as e-mail, blogging and instant messaging. It will be primarily supported by advertising.
Office Live will come in both ad-based and subscription versions that augment the popular desktop productivity suite.
Once Live.com is loaded, you will get a left sidebar and a content column. Overall, it is clean and ads free (currently). Live.com is powered by AJAX. The content box is movable by dragging & dropping it.
In the sidebar, there are “My Web”, “Gadgets”, and “Categories”. You may add your own content into “My Web”. Under “Gadgets” are several Internet services such as webmail, stock quotes, weather, etc. There are preset site feeds in “Categories”, which give you the latest updates of your favorite topics.
Now Live.Com supports Firefox Browser.
- Google announced “New Nexus 7” tablet
- Samsung announced 3 Tab 3 tablets
- VLC for iPhone and iPad is back to app store
- Summary of revised Indian Railway refund rules
- Google announced Balloon powered Internet access – Project Loon
- Yahoo will reset IDs inactive for over a year on July 15
- Download Windows 8 Pro for $39.99 (INR 1,999)
- Galaxy S III Mini Officially Announced
- iPhone 5 – Main Features
- Tech A Break 2012 Photos