Gmail Voice and Video chat
Google is rolling out video and voice capabilities for the chat function that is embedded in the Gmail interface. It’s simple to install and use.
The first time you use this feature, you’ll be prompted to download and install a small plugin. To get started, visit http://www.gmail.com/videochat or click on the “Options” menu in a Gmail chat window and choose “Add voice/video chat.
PS: Video calls are only available between Gmail chat users with a Gmail voice and video chat plug-in enabled browser.
Voice calls are only available to those using Gmail chat or the Google Talk client.
- Google announced “New Nexus 7” tablet
- Samsung announced 3 Tab 3 tablets
- VLC for iPhone and iPad is back to app store
- Summary of revised Indian Railway refund rules
- Google announced Balloon powered Internet access – Project Loon
- Yahoo will reset IDs inactive for over a year on July 15
- Download Windows 8 Pro for $39.99 (INR 1,999)
- Galaxy S III Mini Officially Announced
- iPhone 5 – Main Features
- Tech A Break 2012 Photos
android apple c and cpp download downloads Entertainment Film friendship Fun gadgets Games gmail google greetings india Internet ipad iphone java script linux love mac microsoft mobile News office Personal photos Programming review samsung Security software source code technology Tips & Tricks video videos virus web web development windows windows 7 worm yahoo