Apple iPhone 3G
Finally the iPhone 3G is officially released.
The main features are 3G, thinner edges, full plastic back, flush headphone jack, and the iPhone 2.0 firmware .They’re also making sure it’s available all over internationally, works with enterprises, runs 3rd party apps… and does it all for cheaper. Apple claims its 3G speeds trounce the competition, with pageloads 36% faster than the N95 and Treo 750 — and of course it completely trounces the old EDGE data. Battery life isn’t getting put out to pasture though, with 300 hours of standby, 8-10 hours of 2G talk, 5 hours of 3G talk, 7 hours of video and 24 hours of audio. GPS is also a go. Apple is using A-GPS, which supplements regular satellite GPS data with info from cellular towers. WiFi data is also worked into the mix, which should give users a pretty solid lock on where the heck they are on this planet.
Apple hopes to launch in 70 countries this year. 8GB is available for $199, 16GB for $299 — and the 16GB comes in white. Both pricepoints require a contract.
iPhone is relasing in 25 countries in this July 11. It will be available in India through Vodafone. But the releasing date not not yet fixed. Here is the iPhone India Site http://www.apple.co.in/iphone/
For more details visit http://www.apple.com/
6 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- Google announced “New Nexus 7” tablet
- Samsung announced 3 Tab 3 tablets
- VLC for iPhone and iPad is back to app store
- Summary of revised Indian Railway refund rules
- Google announced Balloon powered Internet access – Project Loon
- Yahoo will reset IDs inactive for over a year on July 15
- Download Windows 8 Pro for $39.99 (INR 1,999)
- Galaxy S III Mini Officially Announced
- iPhone 5 – Main Features
- Tech A Break 2012 Photos