The Best Geek Quotes
- There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don’t.
- If at first you don’t succeed; call it version 1.0
- Microsoft: You’ve got questions. We’ve got dancing paperclips.
- My pokemon bring all the nerds to the yard, and they’re like you wanna trade cards? Darn right, I wanna trade cards, I’ll trade this but not my charizard.
- 1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d
- I’m not anti-social; I’m just not user friendly
- I would love to change the world, but they won’t give me the source code
- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history – with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
- My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
I saw this in this site
1 Comment + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- Google announced “New Nexus 7” tablet
- Samsung announced 3 Tab 3 tablets
- VLC for iPhone and iPad is back to app store
- Summary of revised Indian Railway refund rules
- Google announced Balloon powered Internet access – Project Loon
- Yahoo will reset IDs inactive for over a year on July 15
- Download Windows 8 Pro for $39.99 (INR 1,999)
- Galaxy S III Mini Officially Announced
- iPhone 5 – Main Features
- Tech A Break 2012 Photos
android apple c and cpp download downloads Entertainment Film friendship Fun gadgets Games gmail google greetings india Internet ipad iphone java script linux love mac microsoft mobile News office Personal photos Programming review samsung Security software source code technology Tips & Tricks video videos virus web web development windows windows 7 worm yahoo